If you are the one who love to plan every weekend with a drink, you should be aware of what makes a good bar. A good cocktail bar should necessarily have the following qualities.
- A good bar should always offer you a warm welcome instead of so many rules for admitting. Some bars limit the numbers or allow you only with a companion. When you want to savor your favorite beer this kind of restriction is a hassle. So the bar should be friendly to greet guests without any condition.
- A very good table service adds to the quality of a bar. The waiters should be trained to look after the guests well. They should be able to notice that the glasses are empty and approach the guests if they would like to have more. It is all the better if waiters could remember the choices of regular guests which can give a good impression about the cocktail bar.
- Once the guests are served, they should be allowed to enjoy their drinks. It is advisable to take care that waiters do not hover around for tips.
- The restrooms should be maintained spick and span and towels should be kept ready. Ensure separate staff takes care of the cleanliness of the restrooms.
- The bar should have mild lighting which is warm and pleasant for an evening.
- A well-laid-out bartender section where they can reach out for anything easily would be much appreciated.
- The bar counters should have enough space for people to sit around and the bar stools should be comfortable.
- The bar should have a minimalistic interior but at the same time lively. You can have pictures around the walls that are apt for this space.
Food and Drinks:
- The drinks offered in a bar should have a great variety. Have an exhaustive menu ready so that customers are glued to your bar.
- Premium brands should be made available and make sure you replenish the stocks as and when needed. It is not enough if the drinks appear just on the menu.
- Also serving them in good quality glassware is of great importance. They should be cleaned crystal clear and should be chilled.
- A selection of signature drinks would appeal to a beer connoisseur. The bartenders should be able to identify special clients and let them know of the special drinks on offer.
- You also need to stock non-alcoholic drinks because some of them who accompany may not have the habit of drinking. It is also good to have a coffee station. And why not a coffee beer?
- It is also important to provide food and snacks at the bar else customers are forced to leave the bar in search of a restaurant.